Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog Starters

Hey guys, Drew here. Over the years I've had many ideas for what I've believed good books, but every time I sat down to write them I'd only get about as far as the 3rd or 4th chapter before getting bored and stopping. So to help with this problem I've decided to publish my work online AS I write it. Every week, check back for another chapter and even "author insight" that I may post here and there as well. I also will more than willingly be accepting any constructive criticism, tips, questions and future ideas. Feel free to share the link to the blog, and don't forget to send me reminder emails and comments so I don't forget to post new chapters. Anyways, the book is called Dark Horizon, its based during the time at the beginning of a zombie outbreak, since most stories always seem to leave this part out. I will continue to write chapters until I feel it's done, or until it get's too long to be one book. Anyways, I look forward to hopefully seeing your comments the next few months, thanks for the feedback in advance.
   -Drew Harless, Author "The Dark Horizon"
   Also email me at - utah1percenter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment